Welcome to the Homepage of flagbot, the CTF team of VIS located at ETH Zürich. Here you can find announcements, blog posts and contact information.
We are always on the lookout for new members. If interested, please send us a Mail at ctf at vis.ethz.ch (from your ETH mail account). You can also just drop by during Semesters when we have our meetings, every Monday at 19:00 in CAB H52 (on the same floor as the Food&Lab).
We would like to hear from both experienced CTF players and beginners alike! Those of you who are new to CTFs, do not feel intimidated because being good at CTFs is just an acquired skill. All it takes is time, practice and some hair-loss (due to you pulling your hair out on that one especially hard problem).
The only prerequisite to joining the team is a passion towards computer security. All the knowledge needed, you can acquire by regularly attending the teams practice sessions.
Up-to-date info about flagbot during COVID-19 (HS2021): We are still doing our weekly meeting, even in person. We are currently trialing them in hybrid form (i.e. both in person and on zoom), but if you can, you will probably get a much better experience in person ;). Do not hesitate to write us on ctf at vis.ethz.ch, if you are in search of the zoom link.
- December 7, 2020 [pbctf 2020] Gcombo
- December 7, 2020 [pbctf 2020] R0bynotes
- December 7, 2020 [pbctf 2020] Sploosh
- December 7, 2020 [pbctf 2020] LeaK
- December 7, 2020 [pbctf 2020] Queensarah2
- June 30, 2020 [0CTF/TCTF qualifiers 2020] Happy Tree
- June 29, 2020 [0CTF/TCTF qualifiers 2020] PyAuCalc
- March 19, 2020 [AeroCTF 2020] Babycrypt
- December 30, 2019 [36C3 CTF] catch the flag (417, misc) / Not so random, eh?
- November 19, 2019 [ASIS CTF Finals 2019] Andex